Withdraw from the Agreement
The right to withdraw from the Agreement
1. The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from the date of making the Agreement, without giving a reason of their decision.
2. The period for withdrawing from the Agreement expires after 14 days from the date when the Consumer, or a third party indicated by the Consumer, takes possession of the Goods.
3. If the Consumer decides to withdraw from the Agreement, then it is necessary to inform the Seller about this fact with a clear statement (e.g. a written form sent by post, fax or e-mail.) The relevant statement shall be sent to: P.P.H. “PASSAN” Sp. J. Andrzej Wojciechowski, ul. Wschodnia 3, 09-540 Sanniki, Poland or: email@example.com
4. In order to withdraw from the Agreement, a Consumer can use a withdrawal form (available in the Regulations of www.passan.com.pl), although it is not necessary.
5. In order to withdraw from the Agreement, it is enough for a Consumer to send an information including withdrawal to the Seller, within the aforementioned term.
6. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns all payments received from the Buyer, along with delivery cost (with an exception of additional costs deriving from any other transportation way, chosen by a Consumer, that is more expensive than a standard delivery way offered by the Seller), with no delay and in every situation, within no more than 14 days from the date when the Seller is informed by the Consumer about decision of withdrawal.
7. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Consumer shall return ordered Goods within 14 days from the date of sending the withdrawal statement to the Seller. The goods shall be sent to: P.P.H. “PASSAN” Sp. J. Andrzej Wojciechowski, 09-540 Sanniki, ul. Wschodnia 3, Poland. The Consumer can also deliver the Goods in their own to the Sales Office within aforementioned term. The right to withdraw from the Agreement expires if the Consumer does not place a relevant statement within 14 days.
8. The Consumer will be charged for all returns costs.
9. The Consumer is reliable for any looses of the Goods value deriving from improper usage that is not necessary to check the Goods’ features.
10. The Seller can delay return of the money till the moment of arriving the Goods in the Seller’s warehouse, or when the Consumer provide the Seller with a document confirming that the Goods have been returned, dependently on a time when mentioned above situations occur.
11. The Seller does not pick up the parcels which are paid by “cash on delivery”.
12. The withdrawal right does not apply for the Goods prepared “upon request”.